Periodically, we highlight VIP members of our community to give our readers insight into the world of money pools, why they’re used and how they might be beneficial under varying circumstances. Enjoy!
- Where do you live and what do you do for a living? I live in Phoenix, Arizona and work in the Early childhood development field.
- How did you hear about eMoneyPool.com? I live in Phoenix, Arizona and work in the Early childhood development field.
- Were you familiar with in-person money pools before joining? i.e tandas, cundinas or susus? I was not familiar with in-person money pools before but I had heard of tandas in the past.
- Now that you’re an eMoneyPool.com veteran, tell us about your experience. My experience with eMoneyPool.com has been great, I think is a very good way to save towards a goal and by having it deduct from my bank account makes it so easy and convenient that I forget about it sometimes and it’s a secure way to have your money put aside and use it later towards the goal you had in mind.
- Give us one example of how you have used your eMoneyPool.com payouts? I have used my eMoneyPool payout for Christmas shopping, so I don’t have to worry about getting all those Christmas gifts for my little ones, because I am ahead of time.
- For the readers who are new to the concept, explain why you take part in money pools. I love taking part on eMoney pools because it’s just simply a way to secure money for a goal in the near future, you are saving and don’t have to use credit cards and pay interest if you want to buy something that you need or wish for. In my case doing home improvements is what I used it for and it worked out great.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? If I had a superpower will be the ability to Fly and see the beautiful sunsets from the sky